- Group-centered leadership formation in contemporary racial justice organizing
- ‘Critical Geographies in Latin America’ – Journal of Latin American Geography 16(1)
- ‘Objects of Inquiry: Ways of Seeing, Ways of Knowing in the Humanities’
- Seeking Visiting Faculty in Physical Geography at University of Wyoming
- New chapter on “Political education in protest camps”
- Judith Butler on identity/difference and solidarity
- CFP: Knowledge/Culture/Ecologies
- My syllabi for Spring 2017 – Cultural Geography, American Landscapes, and World Regional Geography
Category Archives: Higher Education
The Department of Geography at the University of Wyoming invites applications for a one year appointment at the rank of Visiting Instructor/Visiting Assistant Professor, depending on qualifications, Fall, 2017 and Spring semester, 2018. The successful candidate will contribute to teaching … Continue reading
I have posted my syllabi for Spring 2017 teaching in the Department of Geography at University of Wyoming. Here are links for my courses in Cultural Geography, American Landscapes, and World Regional Geography.
Diana Waggener just completed a thorough update of our department website. We will continue to add new content in the weeks to come, so please check for those changes. My faculty webpage is also new.
The Global and Area Studies (GAST) Program here at University of Wyoming is seeking applications for its Visiting Senior Scholar to begin in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018.
Our schedule for Geography Awareness Week (GAW) is finalized. The theme for GAW this year is “The Power of Parks.” The 2016 GAW at University of Wyoming is also an opportunity to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our department. If … Continue reading
I have been working for the past several weeks as part of a planning committee for the Wyoming Latina Youth Conference, which is happening this weekend in Laramie. This is the first year it is being hosted at the University … Continue reading
Erin Sanders-McDonagh and Carole Davis (Middlesex University) are organizing a special section of the journal Critical Studies in Education on radical pedagogy, emancipatory politics, and neoliberal higher education. Their CFP echoes a session they convened for the 2016 AAG meeting … Continue reading