- Convocatoria: “geografías críticas en América Latina,” con Íconos
- Group-centered leadership formation in contemporary racial justice organizing
- ‘Critical Geographies in Latin America’ – Journal of Latin American Geography 16(1)
- ‘Objects of Inquiry: Ways of Seeing, Ways of Knowing in the Humanities’
- Seeking Visiting Faculty in Physical Geography at University of Wyoming
- New chapter on “Political education in protest camps”
- Judith Butler on identity/difference and solidarity
- CFP: Knowledge/Culture/Ecologies
Category Archives: Teaching
I will contribute to a panel this evening at the University of Wyoming Art Museum, about the status of objects in humanities research. The occasion for our panel is a visit from Jim Harris, the Andrew W Mellon Foundation Teaching … Continue reading
I have posted my syllabi for Spring 2017 teaching in the Department of Geography at University of Wyoming. Here are links for my courses in Cultural Geography, American Landscapes, and World Regional Geography.
I will guest facilitate Zoe Pearson‘s Social Science Research Methods seminar in the Global and Area Studies (GAST) Program at University of Wyoming in the week to come. The theme will be ‘cross-cultural, participatory & activist research.’ We plan to … Continue reading
The Global and Area Studies (GAST) Program here at University of Wyoming is seeking applications for its Visiting Senior Scholar to begin in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018.
I have been working for the past several weeks as part of a planning committee for the Wyoming Latina Youth Conference, which is happening this weekend in Laramie. This is the first year it is being hosted at the University … Continue reading
At the end of a week discussing Alastair Bonnett’s presentation of urban geography in his What is Geography?, my Intro to Human Geography students will watch Ely Dagher’s award winning short film Waves ’98 this Friday. The film is set … Continue reading
The 2017 Great Plains Symposium will occur at University of Nebraska with a thematic emphasis on place, and mapping, and mapping place. I will be teaching my American Landscape course at University of Wyoming that Spring, and as I design … Continue reading